Future Plans for the Institution
The college authority has taken the following steps for the overall development of students:
- To conduct the training programmes for competitive examinations.
- To start the diploma courses for computer learning of students.
- To introduce various Professional courses.
- To take initiatives for the modernization of the library.
- To introduce B.Ed course in the college.
- To open IGNOU study centre in the college
- Certain Quality Policies will be preparedby the college authority smoothly and properly like
- Quality Assurance Policy
- Anti-Ragging Policy
- Anti Harassment Policy
- Green Policy
- Computer and Data Use Policy
- Policy to start social commitment
- Student code of conduct.
- 360 degree Feedback Facility will be provided in the College website for the students, faculty and the Principal / Teacher-in-Charge.
- Alumni Registration Page will be available in the college website.
- On-line Job posting page will be available in the college website to provide the better placement facilities to the ex-students and the out-going students.
- On line attendance facilities will be provided for better record keeping.
- A Language Lab. Will be constructed by the college.
- On line entry in service courses will be provided to the intending students at free of cost.
- To provide concept plan of the future buildings.
- To prevent tap leakage in all the premises.
- To take necessary steps for waste management in the college premises.
- To construct new building in the front side of college premises (by demolishing the old building).